When you mix my favourite cookie (snickerdoodle) and my favourite tea (chai) – you get a delicious hug in a mug. It tastes even better shared with a friend. *Hint hint* stock up on some decaf chai so you can sip this after dinner as a special treat and still get your beauty sleep!
Chai Snickerdoodle Latte
When you mix snickerdoodle with chai tea you get a delicious hug in a mug. *Hint hint* stock up on some decaf chai so you can sip this after dinner as a special treat and still get your beauty sleep!
- 1 Milk Frother
- 1 chai tea bag
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp brown sugar or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Boil water.
- Add boiled water to a mug with your chai tea bag. Leave room at the top. Set aside and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Combine milk, vanilla, sweetener and cinnamon. Froth using a milk frother.
- Pour froth over your chai.
- Top with extra cinnamon and brown sugar.
No frother? No problem! Add you milk to a mason jar and heat in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. Remove carefully and add a lid. Shake until milk gets frothy. Pour over chai and enjoy!